Sunday, July 10, 2011

An Observation

Has anyone else noticed how many times Spongebob has appeared to have lost his mind? There's the time when he couldn't remember how to make a crabby patty, the time he would only stay indoors, the time he threw the peanut at the giant clam, the time when "Musical Doodle" took over his life, and I'm pretty sure there's a coulple others. This either shows that there's something seriously wrong with the writers of Spongebob, or that I watch too much of the show. I think it's a little of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey woah, you clicked the comment button. You know what that means? It means you, my friend, are awesome. Because leaving comments makes me happy-SUPER happy-, and doing things that make other people happy, especially SUPER happy, is basically the definition of awesome.So go ahead, be awesome. :)