Sunday, July 3, 2011

The First Ever Poetry Special!

          Here's a poem I wrote about a year ago that I felt like sharing.  I love to write poems, and although this one's pretty simple, it's one of my favorites.  I like to think of it as a motto for this blog.

Thanks

I wonder who will read this poem.

Who would read my work if I didn't even know em'?

Sometimes I wonder who will care

About my views, the things I share.

But I'm glad you care enough to have read

This collection of words my mind has shed.

So before you let this slip your mind,

Remember my thanks for being so kind

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey woah, you clicked the comment button. You know what that means? It means you, my friend, are awesome. Because leaving comments makes me happy-SUPER happy-, and doing things that make other people happy, especially SUPER happy, is basically the definition of awesome.So go ahead, be awesome. :)