Thursday, July 21, 2011

Get Your Head in the Clouds!

All my life people have talked about dreams. Not the dreams you get when asleep, but aspirations and goals in life. Everywhere I went it was "Follow your dreams!", "Dream big!", "Let you dreams take you places!" And for a while, I was worried. I didn't have dreams, I didn't know what I was going to do in life. I had a general idea, but nothing to "chase." All I was concerned about was getting through a cruddy fifth grade year, which only shot down the little dream-lettes sprouting in my brain. It felt like having a dream got you in a special club, and being excluded was strange and uncertain. But when I was given oppurtunities to discover and practice my strengths and passions, ideas and goals began to take shape. See if you truly want to chase your dreams, they must be firmly rooted in some type of strength or talent. So if you don't have a dream, start living life to the fullest, find your passion and dream on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey woah, you clicked the comment button. You know what that means? It means you, my friend, are awesome. Because leaving comments makes me happy-SUPER happy-, and doing things that make other people happy, especially SUPER happy, is basically the definition of awesome.So go ahead, be awesome. :)