Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Little Things

          I find it fascinating how the smallest things can make us so happy.  A great song, a simple memory, a sweet treat, or the fact that someone is there for you can brighten up any day.  Tomorrow I leave for a trip with my church, similar to one I took last year.  After last year's trip, I made it a point to write everything down.  I read it all last night and remembering the times the group had gave me that wonderful, nostalgic, happy feeling in the bottom of my heart.  Now I'm even more excited for this year, and determined to give the newbies similar great memories.  I'm so young and have so many more great experiences to live, that I bet my memories and the feelings they bring can't hold a candle to the ones to come.  Until they do, I'll just keep enjoying the little things. :D  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey woah, you clicked the comment button. You know what that means? It means you, my friend, are awesome. Because leaving comments makes me happy-SUPER happy-, and doing things that make other people happy, especially SUPER happy, is basically the definition of awesome.So go ahead, be awesome. :)