Monday, July 4, 2011

Get Real!

By the way, HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY EVERYONE (American)!!!!
         
          You know what really bugs me, and probably allot of others?  Fake people.  You know what I'm talking about, those people who parade around for attention, acting in a completely different way then their true selves, just to get that extra look, even if its an angry glare?  Yeah, that irritates me.  And if you know me, you know it takes allot to get completely on my nerves (unless you're a sibling).  And I don't think its the actual people themselves that annoy me, but the way they chose to act.  I mean really, just because you can afford Ambercrombie and Fitch doesn't mean you need to fit the "rich mean-girl (or boy)" stereotype and start shooting people down left and right.  But the most obnoxious thing that these people do for attention is disrespect authority or an adult.  I know if I did that in front of my parents, my dad would throw a fit, and I'm sure theirs would too.  Would someone please explain to me the benefit of disrespect?  Although getting yelled at is attention, I doubt its the kind most people crave.  Oh well, people will be people.  I'm just glad I don't have to worry about living a double life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey woah, you clicked the comment button. You know what that means? It means you, my friend, are awesome. Because leaving comments makes me happy-SUPER happy-, and doing things that make other people happy, especially SUPER happy, is basically the definition of awesome.So go ahead, be awesome. :)