Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Shopping

I hate shopping. Call me a tom-boy, but I really do. Going with friends is okay, but only until you run out of things to do and have to find a ride home because you're at that stupid age where you can't drive but have so many places to go. What I hate the most about shopping is the lighting. Blinding flourescant lights are fine for about an hour, but after that everthing starts going down-hill. I feel so trapped if I spend too much time in a store. It's especially creepy at night when you look out the window and see darkness, but are surronded by unnatural light. And then you have to go try stuff on. I don't think guys have this problem, but trying clothes on takes so long and puts you in an even smaller LOCKED room when you're already feeling trapped because of the stupid lights. It's just not a fun time for me, I honestly do not see he thrill. There can be some cool things to buy, which then requires spending money. Oh well, I really shouldn't be complaining because I really am thankful that I have clothes to wear and nice things to enjoy. That's why charities are good so you can share your blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey woah, you clicked the comment button. You know what that means? It means you, my friend, are awesome. Because leaving comments makes me happy-SUPER happy-, and doing things that make other people happy, especially SUPER happy, is basically the definition of awesome.So go ahead, be awesome. :)