Thursday, June 28, 2012

Guess What!??

Design Cred : Aaron Jay via Threadless


So, I just found the list I made of all the things I intended to blog/write about but never did.  And without school sucking every ounce of free writing time from my life, I can now fulfill those intentions and make dreams come true!! So expect more posts. Even if few people read the posts, I am still writing and doing what I love, and practicing so I can improve. I fell in love with the design above, so I hope you love it as much as I do. But really I just put it there to make the post more interesting.  I hope I succeeded. (Woah, no way, I just checked spelling and spelled succeeded correctly, first try! Mini-win for the day.)

1 comment:

Hey woah, you clicked the comment button. You know what that means? It means you, my friend, are awesome. Because leaving comments makes me happy-SUPER happy-, and doing things that make other people happy, especially SUPER happy, is basically the definition of awesome.So go ahead, be awesome. :)